I offer advanced training in the areas of performance optimization and stress & trauma resilience. This training has been beneficial to athletes, executives with high stress loads, parents, and wounded military service members with Post Traumatic Stress (PTS) and Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI).
You will learn techniques including:
- Autonomic nervous system regulation
- Advanced breathing methods
- Psoas and fight flight muscle release
First Session Tips
- Wear comfortable loose fitting clothing for light exercise. No skirts.
- Do not have a large meal directly beforehand.
- Have time to rest later in the day.
- If you are pregnant, have a seizure condition, are recovering from surgery, or consume mood-altering chemicals, it is not the right time to perform these exercises. Please notify me before the session.
- Please complete this intake form prior to the appointment.
Waiver of liability
I will have this waiver of liability available for your signature.
For online training we will use this Zoom Room.
1731 Connecticut Ave NW Suite 400, Washington, DC 20009. It is next to China Lights of China.
When you arrive, dial #400 on the intercom to be buzzed in.
Take the elevator to the 4th floor.
Meter parking is available in the adjacent blocks. Some blocks are 1 hour and some 2 hour.
Drop me a line to book me one-on-one, or with a group for any of the following modules: